Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pistons Are Looking Good This Season With Rookies Rodney Stuckey, Aaron Afflalo and others

Wow am I excited about the Pistons this year! I am happy to say that the Rookies Rodney Stuckey and Aaron Afflalo, who are expected to crack the rotation this season, are great additions to the team. They can score, their not afraid to shoot the ball or attack the basket... Lets face it, these guys are fierce. Then theirs Cheikh Samb. Yes, don't forget to add Cheikh Samb to the family. His quickness, defense and rebounding is very much needed as well, especially after Ben Wallace left, taking with him the Pistons defensive edge and swagger. Yes, I say the team needs Cheikh now, and I think he's ready for the challenge. Come on! Don't send him off to the the D-League just yet! Besides what better experience can a Rookie have, than playing along side a group of All Star Veterans?

Speaking of D-League, Mr. D-League graduate himself, Amir Johnson is back and I think I speak for all Pistons Fans when I say, I can't wait to see what he brings to the mix. Lets hope his ankle heals so he can get some playing time this pre-season. Last but not least, lets welcome Jarvis Hayes to the team. I used to think that two bald heads on one team was Taboo... Not any more... If Chauncey Billups is "Mr. Big Shot", then Jarvis Hayes must be his bald headed twin brother, "Mr. Hot Shot". Wow can this dude score, which is exactly the type of production this team needs coming off the bench. I mean, I like Delfino and all, and I have to admit, I felt sad when he left...but with the new additions to the Pistons family, I certainly realize it was time for him to move on. Go Pistons!

No comments: