Friday, January 18, 2008

Tayshaun Prince At Cobo Center

First of all, let me say this...I'm a Pistons fan, but my brother for some reason is a Laker's fan. So, he's always teasing me about The Pistons.

Anyways, he calls me and says "I got some dirt on the Pistons". So I'm all scared... I'm like "what"? He says "a man wanted Tayshaun Princes autograph, and he told the man "get the explicit out of my face." So I asked him "did you witness that?" He's like, "no I heard some people talking about it."

My brother works at Cobo Hall, and he did see Tayshaun Prince there. However, I think the Tayshaun Prince thing is just a rumor. First of all, people make up all kinds of rumors for no good reason. So, I'm the type of person who would believe it only if I actually witnessed it. I find it hard to believe that Tayshaun Prince would be that rude to his fans.

Speaking of rumors, my brother called me last summer and says "guess what" I'm like... "What" he says "Kobe Bryant just signed with The Pistons." I'm like.."where did you hear that from?". He was like "A guy at the bus stop". The bus stop out all places y'all...

Anyways you get my point.

No comments: