Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yep, I'm Spoiled Pistons But It's Not My Fault

I have to admit, I'm one of those spoiled fans the Pistons keep talking about. Yep, the Pistons won 10 in a row, and sadly I didn't even realize it until it was announced. I'm thinking... 10 in a row? that's nice. Keep winning Pistons! Keep winning!

The Pistons lose to the magic after winning 10 in a row and I'm thinking... thats it, I'm not watching the Pistons anymore... Now they're going to make Dwight Howard think that he's all that, with that cheesy grin on his face... ugh!!! No they didn't have the nerve to lose to the Magic! Why are they doing this to me? What happened to the good old days when they used to make Dwight Howard cry?

The next day I find myself watching the Pistons since I have to admit I'm addicted. The Pistons lose to the Bucks and I'm thinking... No they didn't just lose two in row! I can't stand the Pistons! What's wrong with them? Why are they doing this to me? I swear they had better win the next game...

Yep, I'm spoiled rotten, but you know what it's not my fault.

No comments: